The greatest advantage of the PEMO Pumps in the ceramic industry is due to the almost unlimited duration of the rubber linings of casings and impellers, which in practical terms means that our pumps can work restless five/six years at least without maintenance.
The most common applications of PEMO pumps in ceramic industry are:
Pump to feed spray dryers
with slip for production
of ceramic body.
• Capacity: from 0 to 40 m3/h of slip density up to
• Pressure: up to 22 bar
PEMO PUMP MOD. S-ATM AO/AB/TC/AS-B77
of ceramic body
The Perissinotto Powder Dissolver was designed to create a density-controlled liquid solution out of any type of dust soluble in water or other liquids.
Its applications range from dust coming from dust filters, hydrocyclones on spray dryers, colored oxides, and recycled dusts.
POWDER DISSOLVER to create a density-controlled liquid solution out of any type of dust soluble
- Transfer of slips from grinding and blending mills to stock mixing units.
PEMO Pump 403 AUS-VA for transfer of slips from blending mills to stock containers.
- Trasfer of slip and glazes from stock mixing units to the utilization containers of the atomization plants.
PEMO Pump 503 J5/AUS-VA for slips
- Transfer of glazes to glazing cabins by means of special selpriming vertical pumps installed in containers in which the glaze is continuously mixed by the same working pump in order to prevent sedimentation.
Working PEMO Pumps 33 AUS/VE e 33 AUS/VA for feeding of glazing cabins and mixing of glazes during the work.
- Pumping of muddy waters coming from all working areas for their elimination or for their elimination or for the total recovery of the ceramic powders.
- Fully automated patented systems for the recovery of the ceramic powders coming from the filters in the pressing machines areas and their mixing with water to obtain again slips with transfer to atomizers for their immediate reutilization.
Full automatic plant with PEMO Pump 403 AUS/VA to recover powders from press for their transformation in slips.
- Feeding of filter press for the greatest dehydratation of the ceramic muds.
PEMO Pumps 603 AO/AB in the double-casing version (left) and 'normal' version (right) for transfer of slips to atomization plants.
PEMO Pumps for applications in the ceramic industry are produced in the following executions:
- with vertical shaft,
- with horizontal shaft
Perissinotto S.p.A. - Via Pascoli 17 - 20090 Vimodrone (Mi) - ITALIA - Tel +39-02-250731